LEPIN 02052 Fire Station LEGO 60110(Retired)
MY BUILDING BLOCKS SHOP is where to buy retired lego sets and knock off lego sets. Lego Moc fans will find latest lego technic Moc and lepin vs lego review.
Model: Fire Station
Compatible Lego Model: 60110
Total Bricks: 1029 pcs
SHIPPING AND PACKAGE
Packed with paper carton WITHOUT original box in order to save on shipping and custom duty charges. Items are repacked into padded envelopes with suitable carton box for maximum protection.
We ship via International Express which usually takes 10-15 working days and tracking number is availble.
Please allow extra 3-5 working days for payment process and handling.
We cannot accept order cancellation once the items have been fulfilled. You cannot cancel your order after 48 hours of payment confirmation.
If you find any missing pieces at ANYTIME upon receipt of the package, simply email us with a description or image of the specific block. We will send the replacement to you at NO charge.
* The building is assembled from three modules – one office and two garages. In this case, you can build them together in nine different combinations.
* This is indicated by two square towers of the model – they were located exactly at such a distance between themselves: two hundred is the distance of the flight of an arrow fired from combat bow;
* Yellow chair and coffee making machine;
* The room above is occupied by the dispatch service – the operator’s workplace with a PC is equipped here, there is a telephone and a desktop radar installation. The map of the territory under control is placed on the wall;
* On the last floor there is a recreation area for firemen on duty – here we see a bunk bed.
* The roof of the office attracts attention with the name of the object and with the logo, high antenna and a pair of satellite dishes, as well as an air conditioner unit. And one more detail: the presence of a yellow rope – the alarm team quickly descends on it with the help of a special holder.
* In the garage under the first number is a passenger car.
* In the second garage, noticeably larger in area, the fire truck is located. On its roof is equipped with a helipad.